eGift Cards (Terms and Conditions)
Parents, new parents, expecting parents, and those of you who are planning parenthood, babies may be tiny, but their needs are not! Living life with kids is not an easy task; in fact, it can also be overwhelming. So, to help fulfill all those items parents do not know they need, Infants, Toddlers and Beyond has come up with an amazing opportunity. We have eGift Cards up for grabs. You can score Goody Bags, Complimentary Gift Sets, Shopping Sprees and Ultimate Baby Showers. Simply check your Inbox for notification that you have received an eGift Card.
Legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, United States territories, and APO/FPO military addresses, eighteen (18) years of age are eligible. For more details, view the Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions below. Void where prohibited.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: While the Official Rules contain complete details, you can find quick answers to your questions below!
1. What are eGift Cards?
$250 Goody Bags (Samples and Excusive Coupons for you and your baby)
$500 Complimentary Gift Sets (Nursery must-haves for you and your baby)
$2,500 Shopping Sprees (A choice of any items in stock to complete your registry)
$5,000 Ultimate Baby Showers (An all-inclusive celebration for you and your baby)
2. How many times can I receive an eGift Card?
There is no limit on the number of eGift Cards you can receive.
3. How will I know if I am awarded an eGift Card?
All eGift Card recipients will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that includes notification that he or she has been issued an eGift Card. Emails are sent to the email address a customer provided at checkout when a purchase is made. We will need further information from you to deliver the Ultimate Baby Shower, so keep an eye on your inbox!
4. How long am I eligible for eGift Cards?
Your eGift Card eligibility does not expire. Multiple purchases will increase your chances; purchase order numbers are used to select eGift Card recipients.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. ELIGIBILITY: Infants, Toddlers and Beyond eGift Cards are only available to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, United States territories, and APO/FPO military addresses, eighteen (18) years of age are eligible. Employees of The North York Company or any of The North York Company’s subsidiaries and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. An eGift Card is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes a full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions. The Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the eGift Card. eGift Card selection is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR: The North York Company, North York, Ontario, Canada.
3. ADMINISTRATOR: The North York Company, North York, Ontario, Canada.
4. TIMING: eGift Cards are randomly awarded periodically based on data mining algorithms.
5. HOW TO ENTER: No entry procedure required. eGift Cards are randomly awarded periodically based on data mining algorithms.
6. PRIZES: eGift Cards - $250 Goody Bags (Samples and Excusive Coupons for you and your baby); $500 Complimentary Gift Sets (Nursery must-haves for you and your baby); $2,500 Shopping Sprees (A choice of any items in stock to complete your registry); $5,000 Ultimate Baby Showers (An all-inclusive celebration for you and your baby).
7. RELEASE: By receipt of any eGift Card, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and eGift Card suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the eGift Card opportunity or receipt or use or misuse of any product or service associated with the eGift Card.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the eGift Card opportunity constitutes each awardees consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of awardee’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the eGift Cards, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the eGift Cards, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the eGift Card, including but not limited to fulfillment of the eGift Card, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing and may modify the eGift Card herein. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the eGift Card process or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the eGift Card may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by consumers, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the eGift Cards; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the eGift Card; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the eGift Card; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the eGift Card opportunity or receipt or use or misuse of any product or service.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this eGift Card opportunity or any product or service awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts of Ontario, Canada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with this eGift Card opportunity, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) consumers hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the eGift Card opportunity. The eGift Card opportunity shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Courts of Ontario, Canada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Courts of Ontario, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Courts of Ontario, Canada.
12. RECIPIENTS: eGift Card recipients will be notified via the email used during the purchase process. Recipients are posted on the Recipients List, which can be found at www.infantstoddlersandbeyond.com/recipientslist after confirmation is complete. Recipients may opt-out of the Recipient’s List.