Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
1. Information Infants, Toddlers and Beyond Collect
2. Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, including Infants, Toddlers and Beyond E-List, when you make a purchase on our Website or in our stores, via our social media pages or through one of our mobile applications. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or other phone number, and mobile service provider)
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Your physical characteristics and skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages or use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or in application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
- Your Infants, Toddlers and Beyond membership identification number (for the Infants, Toddlers and Beyond program)
3. How Infants, Toddlers and Beyond Use the Information
Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may use the information you provide to
- Send you promotional materials or other communications (such as general Infants, Toddlers and Beyond communications and specific Infants, Toddlers and Beyond E-List communications)
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
- Assist with product selection and replenishment, including through our customer registry
- Administer the Infants, Toddlers and Beyond E-List
- Respond to your inquiries (including requests and inquiries related to Infants, Toddlers and Beyond E-List)
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs (such as Infants, Toddlers and Beyond E-List), surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4. Information Infants, Toddlers and Beyond Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this Website, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or download and use one of our mobile applications, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
For your convenience, our mobile applications may also include functionality that allows you to remain logged in to the application so that you do not have to reenter a password each time you want to access the application. IF YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN LOGGED IN, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR MOBILE ACCOUNT AND MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE PURCHASES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. For that reason, if you choose to remain logged in to the application on your mobile device, we strongly recommend you enable the Passcode Lock security feature on your mobile device to protect against unauthorized access to and use of your mobile device and your account in the application.
5. Cookies, Web Server Logs and Web Beacons
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may notify you when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our webpages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
6. Third Party Web Analytics Services
Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may use third party web analytics services on this Website, our social network pages, or our mobile applications, such as those of Adobe Site Catalyst and/or Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site. These service providers use the information collected through these means (including IP address) to evaluate use of this Website. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this Website. To learn more about web analytics services, and exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this Website:
- For Adobe Site Catalyst, please visit https://www.businesscatalyst.com/pci-compliant
- To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
7. Targeted Advertising
8. How Infants, Toddlers and Beyond Use the Information Collected by Automated Means
Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may use the information collected through automated means on this site for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes. We use this information to determine whether you have visited us before or are new to this Website, to tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions. Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
9. California Do Not Track Notice
Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites. We currently do not change our tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals or other similar mechanisms.
California law also requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users’ online activities over time and across different sites when the users use the operator’s website or service. Third parties that have content or services on our Website such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. These third parties do not change their tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals from your web browser and Infants, Toddlers and Beyond does not obligate these parties to honor “do-not-track” signals. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track,” please visit http://allaboutdnt.org.
10. Information Infants, Toddlers and Beyond Share
Infants, Toddlers and Beyond does not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with
- Our corporate affiliates. For additional information regarding our corporate affiliates, please see http://www.infantstoddlersandbeyond.com/companies.
- Third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders and provide web hosting, advertising and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g., some of our social media applications may share information collected through those apps with your social media friends or other social media users).
Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may disclose information about you
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process
- to law enforcement authorities or other government officials
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity
11. Text Messaging
If you so elect, you may provide your mobile phone number to Infants, Toddlers and Beyond. By submitting your mobile phone number, you consent to receive text message alerts from Infants, Toddlers and Beyond containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions that may be sent using automated dialing systems (“Text Messages”). Your consent to receive Text Messages is not otherwise required to purchase any goods or services from Infants, Toddlers and Beyond. You may not consent to receive Text Messages on behalf of someone else or provide someone else’s phone number. You agree to enter into, sign and receive your consent to receive Text Messages electronically. Print this page using your Internet-connected computer or device and web browser to retain a copy of your consent. You can contact Infants, Toddlers and Beyond as set forth under “How to Contact Us” below to request a free copy of your consent.
You may receive approximately five recurring texts per month. Infants, Toddlers and Beyond does not charge a fee for you to receive Text Messages from us, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider.
Text Messages are distributed via third party mobile network providers and, therefore, Infants, Toddlers and Beyond cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures. To receive help with Text Messages, please contact us through the “LiveChat” agent or email us at email@example.com.
You may unsubscribe from receiving Text Messages any time by contacting us through the “LiveChat” agent or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time you may be asked to provide your mobile phone number to Infants, Toddlers and Beyond in connection with special text messaging programs, which are in addition to the general Infants, Toddlers and Beyond marketing text messaging program. That text-messaging program may have additional or different terms and conditions from those set forth above; we present changes at the time that you opt-in to receive those text messages.
To stop receiving text messages from Infants, Toddlers and Beyond text messaging program, you can contact us through the “LiveChat” agent or email us at email@example.com, or simply text STOP to the five digit short code. You will then receive confirmation of your opt-out of that text-messaging program. This will only opt you out of the specific text-messaging program associated with that five digit short code. You will remain opted in to any other Infants, Toddlers and Beyond text-messaging programs that you have signed up for.
12. Push Notifications and In-App Alerts and Updates
When you download one of our mobile applications, we may provide you with the option to opt in to receive push notifications from us on your mobile device in connection with that mobile application. These push notifications may include promotional communications regarding our products and services. You may opt out of receiving push notifications by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. Opting out of push notifications will not affect other communications you receive from us, such as email communications. You also may receive alerts and updates within our mobile applications regarding our products and services or your accounts with us (including Infants, Toddlers and Beyond E-List). To opt out of receiving these alerts and updates, you may uninstall the applicable mobile application from your mobile device.
13. Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to request that we provide to you your Personal Information that we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell. This includes:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
14. Email Opt-Out
You can at any time tell Infants, Toddlers and Beyond not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing emails from Infants, Toddlers and Beyond by contacting us through the “LiveChat” agent or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may opt out of receiving E-List emails that are not necessary to provide you with E-List membership services by following the instructions provided in the email. Although you may opt out of E-List marketing emails, we send operational emails to you. Examples of these include, but are not limited to, a welcome email, point status update emails, or other communications that relate to your account. In order to stop receiving all E-List emails, you must terminate your E-List membership.
15. Postal Mail Opt-Out
You can ask Infants, Toddlers and Beyond to stop sending you marketing communications by postal mail by following the instructions that maybe included in a particular promotion. You also can request that we refrain from sending you promotional postal mail by contacting us through the “LiveChat” agent or emailing us at email@example.com,
16. Text Message Opt-Out
In general, in order to stop receiving text messages, you can text STOP to the five digit short code for the text messaging program from which you no longer wish to receive message (i.e., the five digit number from which the text messages are being sent). You will then receive confirmation of your opt-out of that text-messaging program. Please note that this will only opt you out of the specific text-messaging program associated with that five digit short code. You will remain opted in to any other Infants, Toddlers and Beyond text messaging programs that you may have signed up for.
To unsubscribe from the Infants, Toddlers and Beyond general marketing text messaging program contact us through the “LiveChat” agent or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Social Networking Application Opt-Out
To remove or delete Infants, Toddlers and Beyond’s social media applications from your social networking account, follow the instructions from the social network’s Help Center.
18. Geo-Location Information
When you use one of Infants, Toddlers and Beyond’s mobile applications, we may ask you for your geo-location. You may choose not to share your geo-location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. To decline from sharing your geo-location details, follow the instructions on your mobile device on changing the relevant settings; otherwise, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
19. Withdrawing Consent
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to Infants, Toddlers and Beyond, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. Infants, Toddlers and Beyond will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
20. Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information Infants, Toddlers and Beyond maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. Infants, Toddlers and Beyond may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by contacting us through the “LiveChat” agent or emailing us at email@example.com.
21. Data Transfers
22. Children's Privacy
If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, you may browse our Website. However, you may not provide personal information to Infants, Toddlers and Beyond and you may not download any of our mobile applications. This site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) on the site. If Infants, Toddlers and Beyond become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen (13) on this Website, we will delete the information from our records.
23. How Infants, Toddlers and Beyond Protect Personal Information
Infants, Toddlers and Beyond maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect and Infants, Toddlers and Beyond cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to Infants, Toddlers and Beyond or the security of data on your mobile device.
24. Links to Other Websites
Infants, Toddlers and Beyond’s website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent, any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by Infants, Toddlers and Beyond, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
26. How to Contact Infants, Toddlers and Beyond
You may contact Infants, Toddlers and Beyond through the “LiveChat” agent or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by telephone or email.